What Personal Information About Customers Does Collishawauto.com Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of our finance options. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses collisahwauto.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of collishawauto.com on other Web sites including Facebook.
- Mobile: When you download or browse, or enter any Facebook promotions, we may receive information about you and your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from collishawauto.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device , personalized advertisements on other Web sites .The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
Does Collishawauto.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Collshawauto.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For empamle repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Collishawauto.com customers
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Collishawauto.com., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of collishawauto.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of collishawauto.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of offers
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can opt out of any email or text communication
- Are Children Allowed to Use collishawauto.com?
Collishawuto.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use collishawauto.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit collishawauto.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the Province of New Brunswick, Canada. If you have any concern about privacy at collishawauto.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the condition of use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product view our inventory; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provide Reviews; you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; and financial information, including Social Insurance number and driver’s license numbers.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.